Monday, February 1, 2010

Twilight Yo.!

Okay. Everyone is trippin out on this book so i thought i should check it outt. It seems pretty kool. I dont see the huge deal about it; but i like it. I saw the movie before i read the book. I gotta say; the books better. The movie was alrightt. but the book really does give more details and helps connect you to the story. The theme i would have to say is "true love never fails". In the book, a young girl falls in love with a vampire. Sounds scary right.! But its cute. I would normally think of vampires as stupid and pointless; but this book gives them a reason. The book got more and more intense and yet romantic at the same time. Nice ending. Im sure most people have already read the book; and i know that forsure because thats the reason i read it.! Yet, i still suggest it to anyone and everyone to read. Even if you dont like reading(like me) you will most certainly get into this one.! wether you lke it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment